These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1) This weekly draw is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 and over (at the time of entry) except employees and their immediate families of LighterLife Fast2 Ltd, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Excludes residents of ROI.
2) The promotion starts on Wednesday 01.01.15 and closes at 23:59 inc on Thursday 31.12.15. The weekly draw will run from Monday – Sunday consecutively for the year. No entries after the final closing date will be accepted. Any packaging from the 2014 promotion will also be accepted, into the draw.
3) Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, those automatically generated by computer or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4) There are a total of 52 prizes to be won, one per week for one year. All prizes will be updated weekly on the website, before entry, and will range from, Spa Day vouchers, cinema tickets, amusement park tickets, high street vouchers, cash prizes (£250, £100 & £50,), exercise equipment, cookery school vouchers, experience day vouchers, weekend trip to European cities, live music tickets. The Promoter reserves the right to give away extra prizes in addition to the ones stated before entry and will be available on a retailer by retailer basis. Specific store overlays will be communicated in store before purchase.
5) There are no cash or alternative prizes available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside its control resulting in the published prizes being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned.
6) Please see the vouchers for additional usage and validity instructions, immediately on receipt. Holiday prizes; it is the responsibility of the winner and party to cover other costs such as spending money, travel insurance as required, meals and to ensure that they have all necessary passports, visas and compliance with all travel and health requirements. Holiday Prizes must be booked via the Promoter’s appointed travel agent and all travel must be completed by 31st December 2016. A minimum of four weeks’ notice is required for bookings, which once made cannot be altered. Easter, Christmas, New Year, bank holidays are excluded. Transfers to UK airports are excluded. Holiday Voucher winners will be responsible for booking their own prizes.
7) Only valid on promotional packs, whilst stocks last.
8) To enter consumers must purchase a promotional pack of LighterLife Fast. Inside the packaging participants will find a unique code which they then must enter online at lighterlifefast.com along with their full details.
9) All valid entries from that week will go into a draw where one winner will be randomly selected each week by an independent auditor. Non-winning entries will not roll over. The winners will be notified via email within 10 days of the weekly closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
10) All unique codes must be entered exactly as they appear on pack. Each code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same code more than once, to use codes from non-purchased packs, or to use any promotional codes not intended for use in this promotion may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void. Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes. Anyone suspected of guessing codes or abusing the entry process will be immediately disqualified for the whole promotional period.
11) The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return the packaging sleeve to the Promoter at the address below. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you.
12) All entrants must ensure they provide valid contact details and are contactable for the duration of the promotion and up to 3 months afterwards. If any supplied contact details become invalid during this period this will invalidate the prize.
13) Participants must retain the packaging sleeve bearing the unique code, as this will be required for verification purposes.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) For the name and counties of prize winners visit lighterlifefast.com within 6 weeks of each weekly closing date. Details will be available for a period of 12 months. The name of the independent auditor will be available on request by writing to the promoter at the address below enclosing your name and address.
16) By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and to receive marketing communications from the Promoter and carefully chosen 3rd party’s by email, text, phone and/or post. For participant’s absolute confidence, any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation.
17) Entrants will be required to participate in related publicity without further payment.
18) The Promoter or their agents accept no responsibility for the quality of service received or the availability of specific services/vouchers. Any issues affecting your experiences or prizes should be resolved directly with the relevant third party provider.
19) The Promoter, in providing suitable 3rd parties to fulfil the promotion, is in no way endorsing their services.
20) Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of any valid claim. Any prizes returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate address details will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
21) Except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its negligence, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, injury, loss or negligence arising out of this promotion.
22) The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any 3rd party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
23) Responsibility is not accepted for entries or claims lost or delayed as a result of any computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
24) In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
25) Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
26) The Promoter does not warrant that use of or access to the registration site will be uninterrupted by error or virus free nor shall it or its licensors have any liability for damaged caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property as a result of browsing on this site.
27) No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners and the Promoter's decision is final on all matters.
28) Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter (please do not send correspondence to this address): LighterLife Fast2 Ltd, PO Box 68283, London, W5 9LY
New to Fast? Here are some of the things you might want to know.
What is fasting?
Thousands of years ago, our ancestors would have fasted – not necessarily by choice, but because there would have been days when they just couldn’t find any food to eat. And, of course, fasting plays a key part in many religions to this day.
However, what we are talking about is actually known as ‘intermittent fasting’. This is where you eat significantly fewer calories on two days per week. It’s a way of eating that’s been around for a very long time. And there is some thought that intermittent fasting could provide health benefits.
How could it help my health profile?
There have been various studies of how intermittent fasting affects animals’ health in a positive way. Now other studies are underway examining the potential positive health effects of intermittent fasting on humans. Find out more about this on our Research page.
What is LighterLife Fast?
It’s quite simple – you fast for two days a week then eat and drink normally on the days in between. That’s it!
By ‘fast’ we don’t actually mean you eat nothing, instead, we’re talking about restricting your calorie intake by having four of our Fastpacks™ on each fast day. This gives you around 600 calories, which is about 25% of your normal daily calorie intake.
Why LighterLife Fast?
LighterLife Fast is a great way to keep your weight in balance – and our Fastpacks™ are just the job.
When you’re fasting, you need to make sure that every calorie counts. If you eat conventional food and restrict it to 500-600 kcal, it’s impossible to get the recommended daily allowances (RDAs) of vitamins and minerals that your body needs.
The good news is that by replacing conventional food with four LighterLife Fastpacks™, you’ll ensure that on your fast days you get 100% of your daily nutritional requirements. That’s because Fastpacks™ contain all the protein, fibre, essential fats, vitamins and minerals you need without the extra calories.
So, with four Fastpacks™ on your fasting days you don’t have to worry about your nutrition at all. And because they’re really easy to use, you don’t have to worry about shopping, cooking or calorie counting. LighterLife Fast is intermittent fasting made easy!
What do you have to do?
Your Fast days can be any non-consecutive days of the week, so choose the days that best suit you. On the days you’re not fasting, you can eat and drink whatever you normally do (try to eat five portions of fruit and vegetables in line with the government’s healthy eating advice).
On each Fast day, choose Fastpacks™ from our range of soups, shakes, porridge, meal alternatives and bars. It’s four Fastpacks for each of your fasting days.
It’s important to stay hydrated on a Fast day, too. So drink plenty of water but not large amounts in one go – think (and drink) ‘little and often’.
You can have tea and coffee, either black or with a splash of milk. In fact, coffee may be beneficial during a fast – one study found it could help reduce appetite. Tablet sweeteners and calorie-free drinks are also fine.
Beyond that, you shouldn’t have anything else – so no sugar, other food, sweet fizzy drinks, squashes or alcohol.
Where can I buy LighterLife Fast Fastpacks™?
The packs are available in-store and online at Superdrug.
How much weight will I lose with LighterLife Fast?
LighterLife Fast is a great option if you have a small amount of weight to lose and it’s perfect for keeping your weight in check once you’ve hit your goal. What you eat on your non-fast days is an important factor in calculating your expected rate of weight-loss. On average, Fast clients lose around a 1lb a week.
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
Email our team at email@example.com or call us on 0800 231 52 52.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We are LighterLife Fast2 Limited (Registered No - registered in Guernsey: 56925 :, VAT Registration No: 171 2714 27) whose registered address is at 11 New Street St Peter Port GUERNSEY GY1 2PF.
This website at www.lighterlifefast.com is owned and operated by LighterLife Fast2. Your privacy when you use our website is of the utmost importance to us. At LighterLife Fast2, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
What Information Does LighterLife Fast2 Gather and Track about You?
You do not have to provide us with your personal information in order to use most of this website. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features [such as our prize draw entry, or posting any content to any blog]. Personal information is any piece of information which refers or relates to you such as your name, e-mail address and postal address.
However, if you are interested in obtaining information, products or services from LighterLife Fast2, or in participating in certain activities on this website (such as subscribing to our newsletter), you will need to provide us with certain personal information.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the website that you came from or are going to. We also collect information on which pages of our website you visit, IP addresses, the type of browser you use and the times you access our website] (“tracking information”). LighterLife Fast2 does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
We may also record and/or monitor calls for quality checks and staff training.
How We Use the Information
LighterLife Fast2 uses your personal information to maintain and manage your account, deliver services that you have requested, and generally enhance your experience on our website. Examples include, but are not limited to:
We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in search functions as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
LighterLife Fast2 will share your name and contact details with LighterLife Group Companies from time to time to enable them to contact you for the following purpose:
LighterLife Fast2 contracts with other companies to obtain certain services on our behalf, including credit card processing, [hosting services], marketing services, delivery, and conducting surveys. We provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services, and they are permitted to use the information only for that specific purpose or as required by law, or if you have agreed to any additional use or sharing of your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
Some of the recipients of your personal information (including sensitive personal information)may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area such as the US (even those which have limited or no data protection laws provided that we remain responsible for making sure that your personal information is given adequate protection and held securely). By submitting your personal information to this Website, you agree that such transfers may take place.
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
Our website and services are not designed for or directed to individuals under the age of 16.
We will never knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 16 without requesting parental consent
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device. We refer to this technology as "cookies" throughout this policy but this is intended to cover all similar technologies including web beacons, log giles, pixel tags, gifs.
The information we collect may include IP-addresses, browser version, number of visits, which pages you access and your viewing preferences
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping basket items cannot be provided. We don’t use these cookies to gather information about you that could be used for profiling, advertising or remembering where you've been on the internet.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information on how visitors use our Website. For example, which pages visitors go to most often, and if you get error message s from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language or the region you are in. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
[Category 4: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation. ]
Category 5 : Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
How do I control cookies?
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers. However, please note that if you select such settings you may be unable to access certain parts of our site or certain content or functionality may not be available. [To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
[If you'd like to opt out of other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu. Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns]
How is the Information Protected
LighterLife Fast2 operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Under UK data protection law, your rights include:
To obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please write to us at the following address: Privacy Co-ordinator, LighterLife Fast2, PO Box 68283, London W5 9LY enclosing your postal details, proof of ID (a copy of your driving license or passport), and a cheque for £10 payable to LighterLife Fast2 UK Limited.
If you opted to receive newsletters, commercial emails or other communications from us or Lighterlife Group Companies at the time you registered on this website but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out of our communications or amend your choices by clicking unsubscribe in email communications, texting stop to the number given in sms, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Customer Care, LighterLife Fast2 Ltd PO Box 68283, London W5 9LY.
If you also wish to opt-out of communications or amend your choices from LighterLife Group companies , please contact us at LighterLife Fast2 Ltd PO Box 68283, London W5 9LY. We will update our databases and use our reasonable endeavours to pass on your preferences to the relevant company but we recommend that you also get in touch with the relevant company directly.
Linking to other websites
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties including LighterLife Group companies and Superdrug. These websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
The services available on this website are only for persons resident in the United Kingdom. Information regarding products, services, rates and promotions are applicable to these countries only.
No representation or warranty is given that the materials contained in the site are appropriate to, available in or relevant for any other location.