Superdrug Party Dress Ready Competition
Congratulations on your win, please enter your winning code from your scratchcard ticket here:
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: LighterLife Fast2 Limited. PO Box 20, Guernsey, GY1 4AN
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to all Superdrug Health and Beautycard members that are GB residents (England, Scotland, Wales) residents aged 16 and over, excluding Superdrug Stores plc (“Superdrug”), The Triangle group of companies and Perrigo Company plc employees, their immediate families, or any third party directly associated with the promotion.
- Promotional Period: The promotion will close on 17th October 2017 or when all of the Scratchcards have been given out, whichever is the earlier. If a Superdrug store runs out of Scratchcards then the promoter reserves the right to remove all advertising in relation to the Promotion in that store.
- Entry and Claim Instructions: Entrants must have internet access and a Superdrug Health and Beautycard to be eligible for entry to the promotion.
- For a chance to win entrants must purchase £15 (or more) of products from the LighterLife Fast, XLS or Yokebe ranges during one transaction from any Superdrug store and they will receive a Party Dress Scratchcard (“Scratchcard”) upon purchase. Entrants must then scratch off the panel on the card to reveal the prize they are entitled to claim.
- Each Scratchcard will reveal a prize which will be one of the following:
- Ten (10) top prizes of a £150 High Street shopping voucher
- A free product from the Light Bites range of snacks (fifteen thousand (15,000) available)
- 100 Superdrug Loyalty Points (five thousand (5000) available) credited to your Health and Beautycard which is subject to the following term and conditions: http://superdrug.com/bcTerms
- Five (5) bundles of product worth £50 from the LighterLife Fast/Yokebe/XLS ranges
- Prizes must be claimed by 23:59 UK time on 31st October (“The Claim by Date”). Prizes must be claimed in the following ways:
- Loyalty points: winners can redeem their prize at any superdrug checkout
- Light Bites snacks: winners can redeem their prize at any superdrug checkout
- All other prizes: winners must visit lighterlifefast.com/partycompetition and enter their name and delivery address, the store they received the winning ticket from and the code printed on the winning ticket. Proof of purchase will be required.
- If the prizes are not claimed by The Claim by Date then the winner will forfeit their prize.
- General: The names and counties of the major winners can be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the promoter referencing the name of the promotion to: Cavendish House, Parkway, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5QF within 2 months of the closing date.
- The prizes are as stated, they are not transferrable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes in whole or in part.
- All scratchcards have been randomly distributed across all participating stores.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the promoter nor agencies involved with this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to participation in this promotion, or in relation to the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the promoter for participation in any aspect of this promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add or to waive any of these terms and conditions, or to suspend or cancel the promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond it’s reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these terms and conditions).
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the promoters reasonable control and not related to the winners, the promoter is unable to award a prize as described in these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to award a prize of similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to: verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf.
- Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the promotion is final in all promotional matters.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
- English Law applies and the English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.