- 80g (3oz) large open cap mushrooms
- 1 tomato, halved
- ½ seeded English muffin or bagel
- 30g (1oz) low fat soft cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley or chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the mushrooms and tomato halves under a preheated hot grill and cook until tender.
- Meanwhile, toast the muffin or bagel, then spread with the low-fat soft cheese.
- Pile the mushrooms and tomato on top of the muffin or bagel, sprinkle with the herbs, and season to taste with black pepper, and serve.
- Tip! Use quark instead of low-fat soft cheese.