Whizz up these simple, flour-free pancakes for a delicious, high-protein start to the day.
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 clementine, segmented
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Powdered sweetener to taste
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, then mix in the bananas.
- Warm a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add a tablespoon of the batter and cook for 30 seconds, then flip over and cook the other side for 30 seconds. Remove from the pan, pop on a warm plate and cover.
- Make the rest of the pancakes.
- Serve drizzled with lemon juice and the clementine on the side, with sweetener to taste.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!