Refreshingly fruity and so easy to make, our berry jelly is the perfect low-calorie treat.
- 30g (1oz) sachet sugar-free jelly
- 80g (3oz) strawberries or raspberries
- 80g (3oz) blueberries
- Make up the jelly in a large jug, according to the instructions on the packet.
- Divide the berries between four serving bowls and pour the jelly over the top, then put into the fridge to set.
- Smart tip: This is great with a scoop of fromage frais – even better if you freeze it for a couple of hours first.
Total Time: 32 minutes
Prep: 2 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!