Give scrambled eggs on toast a piquant upgrade.
- 1 medium egg
- 30g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 1 medium soft flour tortilla (approx. 50g)
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Handful lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Scramble the egg in a non-stick pan over a gentle heat, stirring continuously. Remove from the heat just as it’s starting to set.
- Place in the tortilla, topped with the smoked salmon and sprinkle with cayenne pepper to taste.
- Top with the coriander, tomato, lettuce and lemon juice, then roll up tightly.
Total Time: 7 minutes
Prep: 2 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!