This is a great way of using up leftovers – all the taste, less waist!
- 10g fresh basil, finely chopped
- 40g avocado, roughly chopped
- ½ medium red pepper, roughly chopped
- 30g red onion, finely chopped
- 60g roast chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 30g cooked pasta (e.g. fusilli, conchiglie)
- 20g feta cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the basil, vegetables and chicken in a bowl.
- Stir in the pasta, crumble in the feta cheese and dress with the lemon juice and black pepper.
- Smart tip: Instead of chicken, use 80g tuna canned in water, well drained (294 kcal, 28g protein, 17g carbs, 12g fat, 3g fibre).
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!