Nutrition InformationServes 4
- 304 Kcal
- 450g (1lb) uncooked boneless chicken, chopped
- 1 sachet fajita seasoning mix
- (125ml or 4fl oz) stock
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 5cm/2in piece cucumber, diced
- 4 small soft tortillas (wraps)
- 160g (5½oz) iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- sliced jalapeno peppers (optional)
- 4 tbsp quark
- Place the chicken in a bowl and mix with the fajita seasoning.
- Heat the stock in a large non-stick frying pan, add the chicken, onion, red pepper and green pepper, and stir-fry until the meat is cooked and the vegetables have softened.
- Meanwhile, mix the diced tomato, cucumber and yellow pepper to make a salad.
- Fold the chicken and vegetables up in the soft tortillas with a serving of iceberg lettuce and sliced jalapenos (optional), plus 2 tsp salsa, 2 tsp guacamole and 1 tbsp quark.
- Serve with the diced salad, with an optional fat-free dressing, balsamic vinegar or 1 tbsp low-fat plain yoghurt.