Easy to prepare the night before, our casserole reheats beautifully for a filling, protein-packed lunch at work.
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 40g carrot, sliced
- 40g leek, sliced
- 2 tbsp hot vegetable stock
- 50g mushrooms, sliced
- 100g black beans, drained and rinsed
- 100g kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 50g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
- Cook the onion, garlic, carrot and leek in the stock for 5 mins in a non-stick pan over a medium heat, until softening.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish, stir in the mushrooms, beans, tomatoes and herbs, and bake for 30 mins.