This lovely dish is packed with veggies, filling you up without the extra fat and calories – and it can be cooked up in minutes!
- 300ml chicken stock
- 2 large skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthways
- 3 sprigs tarragon, leaves picked
- Small punch of parsley, chopped
- 8 spring onions, trimmed
- 100g kale
- 160g frozen peas
- Set a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add a splash of the stock and all of the chicken and cook, turning frequently, until browned all over.
- Add the herbs and remaining stock, season and bring to a simmer.
- Add the spring onions, kale and peas, cover and simmer gently for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Smart tip: For a meal that’s ready when you get in, put all the raw ingredients into a slow cooker first thing in the morning, and leave to cook on low for at least 8 hours.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!