Making your own muesli means you can minimise the sugars and maximise the taste.
This will make approx’ 40 servings of 30g portions.
- 750g (1lb 10½ oz) oats
- 100g (3½ oz) flaked, toasted almonds
- 100g (3½ oz) chopped hazelnuts
- 100g (3½ oz) pumpkin seeds
- 250g (8½ oz) linseeds
- Mix all the ingredients, then store in an air tight plastic box until required.
- Check out the other muesli recipes for ideas on how to serve.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!