Combine these zingy ingredients for a healthy and flavourful Mexican dip.
- 34 Kcal
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 225g (8oz) tinned chopped tomatoes
- juice of ½ lime (or 1 tbsp bottled juice)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together all the ingredients and serve immediately or chill in the fridge until required.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!