While this tastes great with the chicken served hot, you can prep in advance and keep chilled until required – perfect for lunchboxes.
- 1 tsp ras el hanout spice
- 150g skinless chicken breast
- 80g baby leaf salad
- 25g crumbled feta
- ½ small diced courgette (approx 80g)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5g fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C, gas 6.
- Put the chicken breast in a sealable bag or container, add the ras el hanout and shake to coat the chicken well.
- Remove the chicken and bake in a non-stick roasting tin for 20-30 mins until golden brown and cooked through.
- Slice and serve hot or cold with the baby leaf salad mixed with the feta, courgette, tomatoes and coriander, dressed with the lemon juice.
- Smart tip: If you don’t have any ras el hanout, use a pinch each of pepper, ground ginger, turmeric, ground cumin, paprika and ground cinnamon.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!