Great hot or cold, our seasonally flavoured frittata is ideal for a filling lunch.
- 180g pumpkin, peeled and sliced
- 160g sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 80g baby-leaf spinach
- 4 large eggs
- Heat the oven to 190°C, gas 5. Once hot, bake the pumpkin, sweet potato and onion on a non-stick tray for 20 mins or until tender.
- Transfer to a large non-stick frying pan with an oven-proof handle and add the spinach, but leave the oven on.
- Whisk the eggs with the sage and season, then pour over the vegetables. Cook over a low heat for about 10 mins, then transfer to the oven to crisp up for another 5-10 mins.
- Smart tip: If you haven’t got an oven-proof frying pan, finish the frittata by grilling it instead, with the handle clear of the heat.