We go nuts for this lush avocado lunch and we’re sure you will, too.
- 1 tbsp crushed hazelnuts (approx 10g)
- 1 tsp roasted garlic and herb seasoning
- ½ ripe avocado, cubed
- 40g sugar-snap peas
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 40g salad leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat the hazelnuts in a non-stick frying pan, stirring frequently, for a couple of minutes until they start to colour, then take off the heat and sprinkle with the seasoning.
- When the hazelnuts have cooled, add to the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Smart tip: Swap the hazelnuts for 15g toasted pumpkin seeds or flaked almonds instead.
Total Time: 4 minutes
Prep: 2 minutes
Cook: 2 minutes
How useful was this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!